This is a 3 month contract position with the opportunity of an extension at the end of the term. The Graphic Designer is a vital member of the Espress Labs team, assisting on both client and internal projects. Working closely with our Creative Director, Art Director, and other members of the team, the Graphic Designer designs for a variety of platforms from concept through completion.
- Effective design application & interpretation of the strategic visions of the business.
- Producing original designs for a variety of of both print and web applications.
- Working efficiently to bring concepts to life and improve existing products and services.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite and implementing good design practises efficiently.
- Collaborate with senior management, IT and marketing to develop ideas and designs.
- Develop design guidelines, best practices and standards for the company and Instill brand consistency across all communication channels.
- Able to take direction and add to conceptual and design development.
- Some tasks may include designing brand identities, stationery packages, magazines, product catalogues, brochures, web concepts, advertising pieces, email marketing and product display pieces.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You have 3+ years experience in design.
- You have a good understanding of UX/UI best practises.
- You understand basic HTML and have some experience with email campaigns.
- Great time management skills and solid work ethic.
- Self motivated learner.
What you can expect
- Challenging tasks and projects in a fast paced working environment.
- A professional and competent team.
- Needs-based further training opportunities.
- A variety of engaging projects to further develop your understanding of our industry.
Is this you?
Think you are up to the challenge? Please send us your CV and portfolio. For each project, please describe the project, team, your role and contribution. We look forward to receiving your application!
About Espress Labs
Founded in 2003 as a creative studio, our primary goal is to promote modern marketing services, brand identity, web design and development to companies who are looking for something more, to companies who know that they need to be different. Today, Espress Labs creates and interacts with brands globally. Our diverse team collaborates efficiently across various disciplines to solve a wide range of communication challenges for our partners. Our perspective, imagination and passion are integral to our collective success.